Thursday 3 May 2012

Evaluation

We were asked to make an animation of our choice. When I heard we had to pick between model based, pixelation, and cutout I picked cutout because I think it's the easiest and its less messy then model based. when we were looking for what to pick as a story line I decided to put both of my favorite cartoons together which is tom and jerry and courage the cowardly dog. After I did the research on both cartoons I started to put my ideas on a mind map, and then I started to draw my storyboard and how the story will play out. It took me a while to draw everything for the animation, thats why I didn't have much time to film it. I think for the first time I make an animation on my own its good but hopefully next time I will separate my time better and I will have more experience on how to draw my animation and on how to film it.

No comments:

Post a Comment